An 11-minute interview conducted by Stacy Hinck and Zoe Meras, students of Dr. Brantley Gassaway's class History of Religion in America at Bucknell University. Their questions are well-thought out and generate a great discussion about:
* how religion and the environment intersect
* Lutheran theology and biblical interpretation influenced by and addressing care of Creation
* the rationale for Christians being advocates for ecojustice issues
* the model of public theology provided for us by Jesus' ministry
* the connection between climate change awareness and preaching
* the calling to initiate a "green" civil rights movement.